Information on the EU-General Data Protection Regulation:
Data Protection Declaration
We are particularly committed to protecting your personal data. The following data privacy statement will inform you about the most important aspects of data processing on our website.
- Legal Basis
- The EU-General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2000 as well as the Act to Adapt Data Protection Law rule the right to secrecy of the personal data. We process your data exclusively on the basis of legal regulations (DSGVO/GDPR, DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
- Data Protection Officer: A Data Protection Officer is not necessary. The business is no public authority. Basically, there is no personal data processed according to Art 9 and 10 of the DSGVO/GDPR, respectively no people are monitored or observed.
- Earmarking, Lawful Basis, Storage Period and Data Recipient
- Your permission provided the personal data obtained on this website will be processed for advertising and market research, for delivering personalised services, for dealing with requests and contractual performance. Furthermore it will be processed if there is a legitimate interest pursued by the data controller. Our concern is the improvement of our offer and our web presence in accordance with the DSGVO/GDPR.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data are contractual performance, legitimate interest, the fulfilling of our contractual and legal duties as well as your consent for the data to be processed (contact form, newsletter, cookies).
- Your personal data is only passed on to third parties, if you have given your consent beforehand. We put effort into storing your personal data under application of all technical and organisational possibilities in such a way that it cannot be accessed by a third party.
- We process your data where required for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation of the relationship and the performance of contract to its termination) in accordance with our legal duties of safekeeping and bookkeeping required by the Austrian Corporate Code (UGB) and the Austrian Federal Fiscal Code (BAO) as well as until the settlement of a possible legal dispute and the termination of ongoing warranty and guarantee periods. Data deriving from general requests, particularly e-mails, is stored in the archive for at least 7 years and finally automatically deleted.
- By running and maintaining our website respectively in the course of our business operations we engage external processors such as software service enterprises, tax consultants, legal advisors and other business partners, who in the course of their activities can obtain access to your personal data if necessary for fulfilling their services. All external partners have agreed to adhere to the regulations of the data-protection laws. Contracts for data processing have been made according Art 28 DSGVO/GDPR. Further information on the data processors engaged by us can be obtained from us at any time (contact details see 2.1.)
- Contacting us via this website
- If you contact us by the form on our website or by e-mail, your data will be transmitted to us by e-mail and it will be stored for at least 7 years for processing your enquiry or in the case of further questions. We will not transmit the data to a third party without your approval.
- The data shall be processed in accordance with the legal regulations as provided by § 96 Abs 3 TKG as well as Art 6 Abs 1 lit a (Consent) DSGVO/GDPR and/or Art 6 Abs 1 lit b (Fulfilling of a contract or pre-contractual measures) DSGVO/GDPR
- Server–Logging, Web-Analysis, Plugins and Cookies
- Our website uses so called cookies. Cookies are small bits of information that are stored by your computer’s web browser at your terminal device. They do not cause any damage. Cookies are used to make our offer more user-friendly w. Some cookies are stored on your terminal device until you delete them. They enable us to recognize your browser when you visit our website again.
- You can prevent the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate setting on your browser or with the help of the setting bar of this homepage (see the uppermost bar). However, we would like to point out that you might not be able to use all the functions of the website if the cookies are banned.
- Our website uses hereinafter called functions and services, details of every service provider can be found at 6.5.1 and following. Cookies are used which enable an analysis of the visitors’ use of the website. The hereby generated information will be transmitted to and stored at the provider’s server. You can prevent this by adjusting your browser in such a way that no cookies can be stored. We have contracts for order data processing with the respective providers.
- Your IP-address is captured, however, it is pseudonymised. On the server of this website this is done by deleting the last 8 bits, with external providers by the deletion of the last 8 bits. Hence only a rough localisation is possible. The data is processed on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 Abs 3 TKG as well as of Art 6 Abs 1 lit a (consent) and/or Art 6 Abs 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the DSGVO/GDPR. As the privacy of our users is very important to us, all user data is pseudonymised. The duration of storage can be found in the respective passages concerning Plugins (see 6.5.1 and following). So called logfiles are set up on the server of this website by access to the server with IP addresses. They are stored there for the time being and if they are no longer needed, they are deleted automatically. Their purpose is to prevent and to penalise unauthorised access or manipulation.
- Use of Google Analytics:
“This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics also uses so called “Cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and facilitate the analysis of the use of the website. The information about your use of this website generated by the cookies (as well as your IP-address) is transmitted to and stored at a server of Google in the USA. Google will use this information to analyse your use of this website in order to prepare reports on website activities for the website owners and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the internet. If necessary Google will pass on the information to a third party, provided it is required by law and if a third party processes this data on behalf of Google. In no case Google will affiliate your IP-address with other data of Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by approp.
You can avoid the installation of Cookies by appropriately adjusting your browser software, however, we would like to point out that in this case you might not be able to use all functions of the website to the full extent. By using this website you consent to the processing of your data by Google to the previously described purpose and in the previously described way.“
- Use of Goole Maps-Plugins:
- Use of Facebook-Plugins (Like-Button)
Plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, are installed on our site. You will recognize the Facebook-plugins on our site by the Facebook-logo or the “Like-Button” (“Gefällt mir”). A list of the Facebook-plugins can be found at http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. When you visit our web pages a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established via the plugin. Thus Facebook obtains the information that you have visited our website with your IP-address. If you klick on the Facebook “Like Button” while being logged in to your Facebook account you can link content of our web pages on your Facebook profile. Thereby Facebook can assign your visit to your user account. We would like to point out, that we as the provider of these web pages do neither receive knowledge of the content of the transmitted data nor of their use by Facebook. Details can be found at the Privacy Statement of Facebook at http://de-de.facebook,com/policy.php and https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/.If you do not wish that Facebooks assigns your visit of our web pages/our website to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
- Use of YouTube Plugins
- Use of Google Analytics:
- Consent and Right of Withdrawal
- Should your consent to processing your data be necessary, your data will only be processed with your express consent.
- Categorically we do not process any data of minors and we are not entitled to do so. By giving your consent you confirm that you have reached the age of 14 or that the consent of your legal representative has been obtained.
- Your consent can be revoked at any time by contacting the responsible person (contact see 2.1). Should this be the case data on you stored so far will be anonymised and subsequently only used for statistics without personal references. The withdrawal of your consent does not change the lawfulness of the data processing you consented to prior to your withdrawal.
- Data Security and Risks
- Technical and organisational security measures are taken to protect the stored personal data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorised access. Our security measures are continuously improved, evaluated and adapted to technical progress.
- Complete data security cannot be guaranteed by us but adjustments to security are carried out all the time according to point 8.1.
- Your Rights